KIMBA DISTRICT HOSPITAL
- 2016, replacing failed LG Aria telephone system with new NEC SV9100 telephone system at 2 hours notice - working in 1 day.
CEDUNA FAMILIES SA OFFICE
- 2016, replacing failing IPK telephone system with new SV9100 telephone system and integrated headsets for all desk users.
PORT AUGUSTA PRISON
- 2016, providing copper and optical fibre data cabling / telephone cabling / TV distribution, coaxial and optical fibre cabling for the new Aboriginal Accommodation Units and the Aged Care Units / Office.
PETERBOROUGH HIGH SCHOOL
- new Administration Building, copper and optical fibre data cabling / telephone cabling / TV distribution / server room rebuild / and new NEC SV9100 telephone system.
SEAVIEW CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, PORT AUGUSTA
- 2016, on the old High School site, 44 x Category 6 outlets and AV cabling.
AUGUSTA AUTOMALL, PORT AUGUSTA
- 2015, Category 6 data cabling, Public Address, NEC SV8100 telephone system to new car showroom.
PETERBOROUGH HIGH SCHOOL
- 2015 / 16 - major works to relocate all communications cabling and replace data cabinets, and Category 6A cabling / optical fibre for the new Administration Building.
CENTRAL OVAL, PORT AUGUSTA -
2014, Category 6 Cabling (250 points), optical fibre, phone cabling, NEC SV9100 telephone system to the new Central Oval complex (approx $13M AUD).
SPECIAL SCHOOL, PORT AUGUSTA
- 2014, Category 6A cabling (150 points), optical fibre cabling and NEC SV8100 telephone system to the new Special School.
DARWIN STAYOVER CAMP
- in 2014, Terrestrial and Satellite TV distribution system with optical fibre and coaxial cable to 300 rooms in the Darwin Stayover Camp.
SA WATER, CRYSTAL BROOK
- in 2013, Category 6 data cabling, Public Address cabling and PA system to the new offices and workshops in Crystal Brook.
ROWE PARTNERS, PORT AUGUSTA
- in 2013, 104 x Category 6 data outlets and new NEC SV8100 telephone systems for this site and the Rowe Partner sites in Port Pirie and North Adelaide.
PORT AUGUSTA HOSPITAL
- in 2013, cutover of the new PABX telephone system NEC SV8500 with approximately 600 extensions, under contract to NEC.
PORT AUGUSTA PRISON
- in 2013, new NEC SV8100 telephone system to the Port Augusta Prison, including approximately 200 extensions and Primary Rate ISDN requiring a seamless cutover with minimal downtime.
WAMI KATA OLD FOLKS HOME
- in 2013, new NEC SV8100 Telephone System to the Wami Kata Old Folks Home (for elderly Indigenous people). Approximately 50 room handsfree call plates, intercoms with gate controls, 16 x IP surveilance cameras.
ADELAIDE UNIVERSITY, PORT AUGUSTA CAMPUS
- in 2012, Arid Land Communications installed approximately 150 x Category 6 data outlets to the very stringent University ICT specification including a 25 year Manufacturer Warranty.
CRYSTAL BROOK HOSPITAL
- in 2012, Arid Land Communications installed a new NEC SV8100 telephone system to the Crystal Brook Hospital including approximately 70 extensions, exchange lines and Kirk Cordless telephone system requiring a seamless cutover with minimal downtime.
DES'S CABS. WHYALLA
- in 2012, new NEC SV8100 Telephone System including some 20 extensions, a Call Centre, Primary Rate ISDN and interfacing to Ghost Despatch Software which allows Caller ID matching to Navigation / Despatch Software which directs the drivers to their destinations.
UNITING CARE WESLEY
- in 2011, Arid Land Communications installed a 5 system NEC Netlink Telephone System with 7 x remote sites integrated into a single telephone system using the Internet - upgrading to 9 sites in 2016, with approximately 500 phones.
WILPENA POUND RESORT
- in 2012, Arid Land Communications installed a single new NEC SV8100 Telephone System to the Administration building with extensions in the remote Visitor Centre at the Pound entrance.
RAWNSLEY PARK STATION
- in 2012, Arid Land Communications installed a new NEC SV8100 Telephone System to replace a previously supplied LG Aria Telephone System that had been damaged by lightning - includes substantial external cabling and phones to the Eco Villas within the complex, and an interface to RMS Front of House Motel software.
FLINDER'S RANGES COUNCIL
- in 2012, Arid Land Communications installed a 3 system NEC Netlink Telephone System to 3 sites in Quorn. The completed Netlink System has approximately 40 extensions and uses 2 x Bridge Radio links (supplied by RBE Internet) to link the sites, and SIP (Internet based) telephone lines.