Arid Land Communications has extensive experience with On-Call Reactive and Scheduled Proactive Maintenance.
We currently hold contracts with:
- NEC Necare
- servicing Government and Business Telephone Systems under contract for the greater part of SA North and Northern Eyre Peninsula.
- SA GRN
- servicing SA Government Radio Network transmitter sites all over SA North and Eyre Peninsula - electronics and DC power repairs and servicing.
- servicing Mobile Transmitter Sites over most of SA North and Eyre Peninsula - electronics, DC power repairs, generator deployment.
- servicing Telstra
Fixed Exchange and Mobile Transmitter sites - generator deployment anywhere in SA North and Eyre Peninsula.
- Ericsson NBN
- servicing NBN Fixed Wireless Transmitter Sites for most of SA North and Eyre Peninsula including the Sky Muster Satellite Gateway at Ceduna.
- Our techs all hold appropriate clearances for these sites and we work under instruction from Network Operations Centres as required, often providing remote access for engineers.
- We have 3 x technical staff with full climbing qualifications for working on transmission towers and using cranes and EWP devices.
- We are happy to provide ad-hoc maintenance, or a 'retainer' On-Call service and have considerable secure storage for site specific spares and generator sets.